Friday, May 4, 2012

Lessons Learned

I've only been doing this for a little while, but I've already learned a few things.

1. Your hair never looks as bad as you think it does in the reflection of the car window.
2. Your hair never looks as good as you think it does in the reflection of the car window.
3. You can't tell what your hair looks like in the car's rear view mirror. No, not even if you have a huge one that spans the width of the window.
4. No matter how little curl you have, no matter how bad a hair day you're having, there is someone you know that envies your hair. It's true, even if they never tell you.
5. Putting product in your hair to make it curlier is not cheating.
6. If my hair did what Meg Ryan's hair is doing in this picture, I would say I have stringy hair. Meg Ryan does not have stringy hair (or if she does, so what? the hair still looks cute). I need to lighten up on myself.

Reality check: when my hair looks like this, I think it looks stringy. But it really doesn't look stringy. I'm just too demanding. I need to lighten up.

No comments:

Post a Comment