Saturday, May 5, 2012

Today's Hair

Here's today's hair. Rocking Ringlets, Spiral Solutions (SS) Curl Enhancing Jelly, and SS Firm Hold, let air dry. I scrunched out the crunch, and then added Biosilk Rock Hard Gelee, just to prevent things from drooping later in the day. Normally, I do the root fluffing thing, but I didn't do that today. I wanted to see what my hair looked like w/o it.

I also got my eyelashes done today. (I'll post about that later.) The place where I get them done is in a hair salon. On my way out, the owner of the salon loved my hair so much, she asked me what products I used to make it so fun and cute. Maybe I'll turn her into a curly hair stylist :)

Anyway, results? Lots of spiral curls, which I love. Lots of scalp, which I don't love. Still trying to find that middle ground between curl and volume :)




No comments:

Post a Comment