Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Packing Light (Or Not So Light)

I'm going away for the weekend, and I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to take with me. I have a very nice overnight case, and I'm not going on a plane, so I don't have to worry about things bursting out of their packaging, and I'm not limited to the airline size restrictions.

Two days... is two shampoos too many? I think I'll take the CHS Treatment Shampoo, because that should work well no matter what the water conditions are like. I'll probably also take the Shea Moisture Retention Shampoo, in case the weather is really dry and I need, you know, more moisture :)

Conditioner, conditioner...I don't have a hands down favorite here yet. I'll probably take Cure Care and the Shea Moisture conditioner I have. I mix them together, so I may just mix them in one bottle. Or maybe just take the one thing of Kinky Curly Knot Today.

I can't take my beloved aloe vera gel, but I will take some epsom salts, just in case :)

Instead of aloe vera, I'm taking along Spiral Solutions Curl Enhancing Jelly. I'm also going to take a sample of Curly Hair Solutions Curl Keeper that I got with my last order from CurlMart.

Curl Junkie's Pattern Pusha. That's been working really well for me.

My own micro fiber hair towel, of course. My hair dryer/diffuser. Oh! I almost forgot my wide tooth comb for the shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment