Saturday, April 14, 2012

Photo Trail

I'm going to post some pictures of my Curly Girl (CG) journey. Before, during, and after, if you will. These are not for the faint of heart! :) But, sometimes you don't know how far you've come, until you see where you were.

Before CG. This is from my wedding, hence the make up, and styled hair. June of 2009.



This is from June 2011. (Why, yes, I do only take pictures once a year. Just kidding :)) This was 6 months after my Perm From Hell. You can see the damage and the frizz, plus, I still don't have any curls! At this point, I was learning how to take care of my hair, but hadn't started CG yet.

 This is from April 2012. (Ok, it's from today.) I used some new products I'd gotten from Spiral Solutions. You can't really see it in these pictures, but trust me, my hair has more wave, more curl, and even some spirals going on! I've been more or less CG since 3/9/12, so a little over a month.



4 comments:

  1. Hi, Suzi! Laura (LJH34) here from the wavy boards on NC. I just wanted to say that your hair is looking fab! I can definitely see more curl and wave in your recent picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, just found your blog from NC. Wow, your hair has really come on fast since the middle pic hasn't it? I hope mine can do that. It looks great, it is really curling from the root to tip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I'm starting to get little ringlets and barrel curls, which I love and treasure.

    I'm starting to think I have a hair obsession :)

    ReplyDelete